Thursday 13 May 2021

Bad variance or bad strategy?

Lately the results were not that encouraging anymore. I corrected some mistakes with the automated trading. Some commands didn´t work properly, so the stakes (and the losses) were bigger than accepted.

The good news is that fairbot (tarding tool) is now working like I want. The bad news is that the last days were quite disappointing. It could be bad variance, because I traded (too) much for testing purposes. On the other hand, there were some disappointing facts:

  • The match selection is the key. The system doesn´t compensate a bad variance, at least not that much I thought.
  • The losses are (still) too big in comparison to the profits. 
  • The outcome of the first set is (too) important.
I am still positive, but the strategy needs some minor adjustments. Besides I will test a light progressive staking plan. In some days I will write more about it.

Keep greening!


No comments:

Post a Comment