Saturday 1 February 2020

I am back...

After almost five years I am back. I have no target anymore to work as a full time trader. It´s not worth to quit my good paid job. Nevertheless it´s great to make some extra money with tennis trading.

Right now I am testing a system which works automatic. I place the bests before the match starts with fairbot. So it´s possible to make money without any involvement and you don´t have the opportunity to chase. ;-)

At the moment I just risk a view bucks, but the system is scalable. So I look forward to further testing. I keep you informed and will post the results at this blog. In this year the so far resulted yield is over 20% and the profitability around 55%. Probably these values will be lower in the future, but a yield of 10% seems a realistic target.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a read of your blog years ago. Just popped in for a check to see if you were still going. Good to see you're starting back up again. I am itching to get back to it when this lockdown is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great comment. I don’t have all the answers. My thoughts are as follows:
    1) If Feb or Dec 2018 caused massive losses then… you traded too big and too aggressively.
    Many people (not me) actually made money in those months.
    2) I don’t think there’s any other way to trade than to pick your spots and be patient.
    You’re also reducing risk by being patient.
    I trade much less frequently than I used to, yet my results are the same (and I have less stress).
    If you’d like to discuss, you’re welcome to book a call https://beststockstrategy.thrivecart.com/30-minute-call/
    or take the alerts at
    https://beststockstrategy.com/memberships/

    ReplyDelete