Thursday 10 June 2021

Good development

 

After a frustrating period I am back on track. There was a time I didn´t see the forest for the trees. I went back to roots: KISS! Keep it simple stupid...

How you can see above, the results are getting better. To be honest, there are still days with losses. Now it´s important to stabilize the trading success. To reduce the selection volatility I trade parallel. Days with 20 different markets are quite normal. It´s good to have trading opportunities beside the Grand Slam tournament in France.

Beside I can tell you as a Swiss person that I don´t like the behaviour of Federer. If he is too old to play some (hard) matches in a row, he should retire. Yes, his focus is on Wimbledon... but with this attitude he will not be a real contender there. In my opinion his good times are over. The new Swiss hope is Dominik Stricker. He would love to play at Paris instead of Federer. Unfortunatley was not possible...

Keep greening! An update of the blog will come before the Wimbledon tournament starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment